Saturday, January 22, 2011

Protective

So my Grandfather was diagnosed with Mesothelioma Plural. He was doing a special type of chemo for it up in Maryland. But the last time was way to harsh on him, so he has decided to refuse Chemo. He was given a year to live back in Sept. We shall see....

 Pearlann had a Great Birthday, and man, a 4 year old girl... might as well be 16. The attitude, the sighs, the crankiness, the back mouthing...

Onyx is still my little boy, but my nephew and Brother in law and almost-sister-law (who is pregnant) has been staying here. So Onyx is no longer the baby, he is having some jealousy issues with that...  I notice they protect each other though. Riley (my nephew) bit Pearlann the other day, and onyx walked right up and hit him in the head. LOL. (wrong to laugh but it's kinda cute) They know the other has a special toy, and if Riley touches it, they run up and grab it and bring it to the other...

Pam starts VPK this august, i just learned i need to get her a VOUCHER for it?!?! WHAT?!?! Someone from the YMCA told me about it. Sigh... So i have to get her Birth Certificate which is a new Post all in it's self.

I'm now owner of Club Siggy Addicts with Leslie and Shawna. We are having 2 parties, i'm excited!!! Been Tagging like crazy, oh and i lost more hours at work... blah

No comments:

Post a Comment