Sunday, February 27, 2011

Baby Shower for Sister-in-law

Yesterday, me and Mother in law (MIL) had a baby shower for Heathur. Since she wasn't able to have her first once because she went into labor the day before the shower, we wanted to go all out. and boy did we. BUT... none of Heathur's friends came to this surprise baby shower after saying they would, which was sad... but I think she still had fun. we played guess the poop (really its a candy bar mushed in a baby diaper. I made a big Diaper tier center piece, around decoupaged hat boxes that i was up til 3am doing with my flour paste. Made a baby cake also. A guest brought two more diaper tiers. They were even better!! Using ONESIES!!! I never even thought of that!!Here are some Photos...


In other news... DH had a root canal that went sour and is all waa waaa baby.. LOL. He wasn't even able to drive. So i have been mad crazy all week, what with driving him, the YMCA campaign stuff, and the baby shower, and I went to a Jeff Dunham "concert" on Thursday which i must say was AMAZING!!! even tho our seats weren't that great, it still was HILARIOUS! Tomorrow my Friend Shannon is taking me to get a tattoo, this will be my 3rd tattoo, and yet still to this day i have never paid for one LOL!
Life is busy! I also just filled out an application to work at the YMCA, and am filling one out for Pearlann to start VPK!

No comments:

Post a Comment